Temporary Regional Sales And Marketing Manager (south South) At Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company Limited
Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company is the largest disposable syringe factory in Africa. We produce three types of disposable syringes(2ml,5ml and 10ml), which are made with state of the art technology, from high quality medical grade raw materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Sales and Marketing Manager (South South)
Location: Onna, Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for managing the sales activities in the target areas and ensure the achievement of the set targets.
- Collaborate with department heads to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives and review historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement and innovation.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve market presence.
- Coordinate with the Regional sales coordinators to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Responsible for engaging other sales personnel in areas of entrepreneurial skills and coach them on ways to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- A people-person who is skilled at impressing clients, satisfying customers, and keep large multi-dimensional teams working together in the most efficient ways possible.
- Ability to collate, analyze, interpret, and forecast with relevant data.
- B.Sc in any Marketing or Science related or Bio-Science (Pharmacist, Pharmacologist, Microbiologist, Biochemist, Biologist, etc.) with a flair for selling and with strong achievement orientation.
- MBA, MSc in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Demonstrate success in exceeding sales targets using intelligent sales tactics.
- Good leadership/ managerial skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to coach and develop others
- Possess the ability to influence other people using logical fact-based arguments and persuasive skills/tactics
- Ability to manage upward
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
281 total views, 1 today