Full-Time Regional Sales Managers (North Central)
Responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company to meet set sales target across all products while managing the sales teams. He will assist in the responsibility of overall customer acquisition and maintenance while driving revenue growth of the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for providing leadership to the region by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies, and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets working via the field team to manage recruitment, activation, and ongoing support of agents across the region
· Keeping abreast of global trends and best practices relevant to the business, with a view to interpret and adapt same to fit our environment ensure regional stakeholders’ compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards
· Preparing weekly, monthly, and annual operational and management reports overall leadership in the region, including representing the Company and its management when and as needed delivering on revenue targets for all products through agent-related transactions
· Selection, training, and ongoing performance management of regional staff.
· Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity drive collaboration (regional) with cross-functional teams who support the activities of the agent network (Marketing, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Finance, etc.)
· Budgeting and accounting for utilization of regional funds, human and material resources, and other assets
· Experience working in Fintech/Banking/Financial the sector is an added advantage
· BSc/MSc degree in business administration or a related field
· Successful previous experience in sales management at least ten (8) years of experience in sales roles with a proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
· Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
· demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close strong business sense and industry expertise
· Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
· Sound strategic thinking skills
· Good Communication & Presentation skills
· Excellent report writing skills
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
9 total views, 1 today