Full-Time Registered Nurse
Valid nursing license from the NMCN Efficient at multitasking, listening, and verbal communication Good organizational skills Critical thinking skills
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
· Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
· Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
· Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
· Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity and proper diet.
· Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
· Preparing patients for examinations.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
· Assisting during surgeries.
· Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
· Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
· Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge, etc.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
67 total views, 1 today