Full-Time Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking(Nationwide)
Test Division Summary
A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. Commercial Banking Segment is for Companies who carry out a turnover of at least N2billion for Tier 2 and at Least N5bn Turnover annually for Tier 1. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First degree
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in Relationship Management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Corporate Banking or Finance
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to
Calling on all…
Apply for select specialist roles that we are now recruiting for.
Consider temporary assignments in various areas.
We’re always looking for…
Register your interest for transactional banking roles – to be considered as and when vacancies become available
3 total views, 1 today