Internship Research Technology Internship
This is a paid internship. The intern will be responsible for researching one of a number of areas, including:
- 5G Devices and Consumer Technologies
- Tracking mmwave deployments around the world
- Help with the update of MD-MDEV and MD-CTECH
- AI and Robotics
- Key financial performance indicator tracker for robotics and AI
- Investment tracker for robotics and AI
- A new tracker for mobile robots & drones
- Vendor profiles for all companies tracked on robotics investment
- Location and Short Range Connectivity
- Help in updating Location Supply Chain (MD-LSC)
- Track pain-points RTLS is trying to address across key verticals (Cost of stolen/lost equipment and tools and goods, cost of work accidents, impact of asset tracking on productivity)
- Networks Group
- Collect private cellular deployment and shared spectrum information
- Collect edge computing product and service launches. For example, look at hyper-scale edge products, operator deployments
On-the-job training will be provided; the intern will be working on live projects immediately alongside senior team members.
Keen interest in technology and an avid gadget user.
Relevant education experience in telecommunications, electronics, or technology subjects will be preferred. Marketing, business administration or economics candidates will be considered as well other disciplines where the candidate shows an avid interest in technology and gadgets.
The role requires a “self-starter” that is equally happy working individually and in small, usually multi-disciplined/multinational groups.
ABI Research is a market intelligence company specializing in global technology markets. Our unique blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight and actionable, timely, real-world data points for thousands of decision-makers in the technology sector every year. Our analysis of the markets and companies that are important today and those that will be key players tomorrow is delivered through specific and complementary practice areas that provide our clients with an unrivaled 360o in-depth perspective.
Key market metrics and trends are compiled through a combination of hundreds of in-depth stakeholder interviews per year, technical intelligence from teardowns, hundreds of years of collective market experience, vendor contributed data, and end-user research.
Our clients tell us they rely on our core expertise for several key pieces of difficult-to-obtain information, including:
- market demand assessment
- marketing strategy development
- competitive intelligence
- business planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- product development / prioritization
- technology assessment
- industry benchmarking
- product benchmarking
ABI Research was established in 1990 and is a privately held multinational corporate entity headquartered in the USA.
76 total views, 1 today