Full-Time Restaurant Manager
Our client is looking to hire a Restaurant Manager who will manage, plan, coordinate, market, supervise, control, and organize all aspects of the restaurant(including the kitchen, inventory, and supplies) for the Executive management and the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage the front-of-house staff to create a pleasant customer experience and atmosphere according to the restaurant theme.
- Supervise the back-of-house staff to maintain quality, safety, cost, and consistency of food.
- Handle raw food purchases, supplies, and uses to reduce waste and cost without losing quality.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Ensure proper management of Inventory (storage), vendors, equipment, and staff
- Ensure proper planning of Menu to bring about good sales
- Ensure proper professionalism among staff to the customer and themselves
- Pleases customers by providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems, completing audits and end of day sales
- Ensure proper documentation/bookkeeping of inventory records, sales records, kitchen records, and staff reports
- Ensure that the staff follows human safety, equipment, and health laws
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations, Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction, and Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Implements policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Give a concise and adequate report of sales, operations, and staff behavior to the executive management as at when due
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree/ Higher National Diploma in Project Management, Business Administration, Ecotourism Management, Hospitality and Hotel Management, Restaurant Management, Food Technology or Human resource management from a prestigious University or Polytechnic
- Minimum 3 years work experience in related field
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills and Communication Skills
- Good Problem-solving skills and organizational skills
- Average to Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Team-work skills
- Knowledge of social media, the internet, and other media skills
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
18 total views, 1 today