Full-Time Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Recruit staff when needed Train and coach other staff members
- Follow and implement standard operating procedures
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures Ensure staff know and adhere to established codes of practice
- Organize and monitor staff schedules
- Maintain employee records
- Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen and restaurant
- Oversee preparation of food and beverage items
- Ensure adherence to set recipes Ensure 4 key factors: Availability of products when due, Ensure products standards in line with company policies, Product presentation and appearance on the counter, Ensure quality control standard.
- Quality of food and beverage presentation
- Observe the size of food portions and preparation quantities to minimize waste
- Interact with customers to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- Analyze food and beverage costs and assign menu prices
- Organize and supervise marketing and promotional activities
- Maintain business records such as sales reports and oversee all other reports from subordinate
- Check reorder level of supplies of stock and non-stock items
- Identify and estimate food and beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers
- Negotiate purchase prices and develop preferred suppliers
- Schedule food and beverage deliveries
- Check the quality of deliveries and documentation
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs of equipment and services
- Keep current with trends in the restaurant industry
- Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Safeguard property in concert with the security team
- Oversee general operations at the facility.
- Must possess either HND, BSc. or MSc. 2+ years of experience working in a hospitality business (most preferably hotel/ restaurant and bar)
- Basic computer skills Previous experience in food and beverage management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully lead a team In-depth working knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Experience in staff management and development
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
10 total views, 1 today