Full-Time Restaurant Supervisor
As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will work alongside a small team and oversees the overarching aspects of the restaurant, which include cleaning of all areas, including the dining area and restrooms, ensuring smooth operation of activities in the eatery and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 1 year
We are currently looking for a versatile, intelligent, and energetic restaurant supervisor with a passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team. This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming, and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensures all products are available and displayed at required times (in line with display schedule).
- Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
- Ensure that staff is conversant with product portions, prices, and codes.
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customers before the money is collected.
- To ensure the punctuality and timekeeping of your team to meet requirements.
- Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
- Ensure that all staff is at their designated work area and absenteeism is promptly detected and addressed.
- Send a daily report of activities to manager.
- An OND
- Must have prior experience in hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel
- Firm, decisive and energetic,
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
16 total views, 2 today