Full-Time RETAIL CASHIER
We are notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are recruiting for a Retail Cashier who will receive payment and Issue receipt; Refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Employee will be primarily required to:
- Receives payment and Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods using optical price scanners.
- Greet customers entering the Store and appreciate customers for patronage
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Maintain clean and orderly work environment
- Sort, count, and wrap currency
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are interested in your ‘people skills and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications
- Minimum of a degree in Accounting or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Good Experience of working with the public.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Be ready to give the ideal energy needed on the role.
- Knowledge of the beauty industry and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business.
- Be confident when dealing with difficult situations.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Must have welcoming, outgoing, friendly and engaging personality.
- Relevant years of experience as a Cashier or related field is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of operating cash register and maintaining a cash drawer
- Well versed in performing monetary transactions such as giving and receiving change
- Able to maintain clean, neat and correctly stocked check stand and safe and secure work area
- Demonstrated ability to balance all transactions run through the assigned register,
- Proven record of processing the exact and efficient sale and return transactions
- Able to maintain knowledge of current product location
- Dedicated and meticulous-high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
20 total views, 2 today