Contract Revenue Assurance / Data & Product Analyst At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance / Data & Product Analyst
Ref No.: RA/DPA
- Perform daily data reconciliations and controls based on key revenue, fraud and financial risks identified as per defined controls listing and frequency and ensuring all exceptions from the reconciliations are investigated and verified.
- Review any new products and platform changes and incorporate new reconciliations and controls where applicable and platform risk assessments and UAT5 should be performed and approval given prior to any rollout of products or platform changes.
- Prepare and submit reconciliation summary reports to Management on a regular and ad hoc basis
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Commence, IT, or other relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years Audit / Internal control / compliance! Fraud Management experience or IT experience in BI, reporting and automation.
- Strong data modelling techniques & SQL Server and/or Oracle databases and reporting automation and analysis experience. UNIX knowledge is an added advantage. Proficiency in key business tools namely MS Excel, Access is necessary.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
64 total views, 1 today