Full-Time Risk compliance and control Manager
A Risk Compliance Manager coordinates the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures. The Compliance Manager applies and interprets audit and compliance requirements for various departments. They will interact with external auditors on matters related to audits of the Bank.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Job roles and responsibilities
- Make all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the Bank.
- Develop, manage, monitor all policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Ensures that policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulatory requirement and Bank policies.
- Develops all risk management frameworks in line with Board approval and ensure compliance.
- Manage & supervise legal, operational, finance & other internal control functions within the Bank.
- Coordinate all regulatory reporting correspondence(s), reporting and compliance requirement within and outside the Bank.
- Coordinate risk and compliance training across the Bank.
- Ensure day to day credit compliance, documentation, and filling of all Bank information in line with Bank and regulatory requirements.
- Attend to other matters as will be required by the management.
Educational skills and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, and finance or any related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Microfinance sector will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a finance background.
- Analytical skills and the ability to manage and prioritize work.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
53 total views, 1 today