Full-Time Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited Ongoing Job Vacancy
Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited (RC 205983), a wholly indigenous company was incorporated in December 1992, but commenced effective operations in October 1994, as a service provider on currency counting machines and cash handling equipment, and recently provides print solutions and managed services.
In 2011 February, Robert Johnson acquired the sole Dealership of Lexmark International and introduced into Nigerian market the Lexmark range of products which is currently the leading and preferred brand by users/organizations for its durability, accuracy and ruggedness. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting of all cash and non-cash transactions on the ERP Accounting Software;
- Manage the Accounts Payables and Receivables;
- Manage the payroll processing functions;
- Final level approval and posting on the ERP Accounting Software of all requisitions, petty cash vouchers, etc.
- Raise and post-credit and debit memos where necessary;
- Reconciliation of the Account Payables and Receivables;
- Preparation and Presentation of quarterly and annual management accounts and financial budget inputs;
- Carrying out monthly Bank Reconciliation of all local and foreign currency denominated bank accounts;
- Filing of statutory tax returns such as Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, PAYE, Pensions etc.;
- Liaise with the External Auditors on Financial and Allied Technical matters;
- Reconcile weekly bank deposit/withdrawals/transfer alerts and the accompanying e-mails with the Treasury Manager;
- Approve invoices, debit notes/credit notes for all trade and sundry products or services and other financial data capture forms;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Group Head, Accounts & Finance.
- Weekly reports of account receivables;
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Quarterly stock count reports.
- B.Sc.or HND in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Possession of an ICAN Certificate (ACA) or ACCA is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th November, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
3 total views, 1 today