Full-Time Robotics Engineer Graduate Intern Recruitment at StarBox Technologies
StarBox Technologies is a leading creative design and technology company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We are recruiting a Robotics Engineer Graduate Intern for our Robotics & AI Team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Robotics Engineer Graduate Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Are you excited about new technology and enjoy tinkering with hands-on projects? Then join our Robotics & AI Graduate program and gain hands-on experience prototyping and building next-generation hardware and software solutions that will revolutionize educational robotics and artificial intelligence
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a recent graduate in Mechanical / Manufacturing/ Mechatronics Engineering or closely related discipline. Candidates with a minimum of 2years of industrial experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of industrial robotics and automation principles
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have the ability to work well and communicate with others
- Be resident in Abuja but open to flexible and remote work arrangements both on and off-site
You have skills and experience working with any of the following:
- Electronics Development (PCB design, circuit design)
- Developing robotic paths and maximizing efficiency, safety and quality
- Microcontroller development (C++, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other Microcontroller development application/environment)
- Excellent 3D CAD Skills – SolidWorks preferred but experience on other CAD platforms accepted.
- Data Science (Python/R for Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Experience with packages like Keras, Scikit, Pandas, Data Visualization skills with Tableau, etc)
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
- Work that impacts society especially children and youth in technology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
19 total views, 1 today