Full-Time Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Limited (Sahel) Recent Job Recruitment
Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Limited (Sahel) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies, and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Seed System Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the Seed System Advisor are as follows:
- Collect, format, and analyze data to support the implementation of the collaborative programme that will contribute to the CSP
- Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of the CSP Strategic Innovation Pathways
- Assist in defining and recommending effective strategies for the CSP
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the progress of the program
- Development of Word and PowerPoint reports on the activities of the program
- Effectively liaise and serve as a Point of Contact for stakeholders or partners of the CSP
- Provide support to the Programme Manager as requested
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or any related course of study
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a business analyst or agriculture related role especially in the seed industry
- Exceptional Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV to: using “Seed System Advisor” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
15 total views, 1 today