Temporary Sales and Marketing Agent Job at Jolly Energy Fleet Ltd
Jolly Energy Fleet Limited – Established in 2009 as an engineering and trading firm, Jolly Energy Fleet’s sole aim is in ensuring our esteem clients get their desired output, with respect to our range of specialty in providing International Oil Company (IOCs) and National Oil Company (NOCs) support services like personnel onboarding, facility management, building construction, fabrication, camp installation, logistics, marine services, civil security, as well as procurement, and commissioning of specialized projects.
Over time, our organization continue to remain resilient, nevertheless, we have included in our range of services, sales, distribution, and supply of petroleum products e.g., lubricants, domestic and industrial gas of different types, AGO, DPK and petrol to mention but a few for business to business (B2B) and business to customers (B2C) with outlets spread across Delta State and environs
. Our success is strongly based on partnerships, local and international. This flexibility allows us to service a wide variety of customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Agent
Job Locations: Umutu, Kwale, Obiaruku, Adonishaka, Agbor, Ughelli, Bomadi, Patani, Burutu, Isoko, Ole, Warri South, Uwvie, Udu, Ogbe-Ijoh, Enerhen, Oghara, Sapele, Mosogar, Koko, Ologbo, Abraka, Eku, Emu, Orogun, Abbi, Oria, Ororokpe, Ekureokpo, Osubi, Escravos, Focados, Benin River, Umunede, Asaba, Ogwashukwu, Aladja, Owian, Otokutu, Usiefurun, Dsc, Agbaro – Delta
Employment Type: Part-time
- To represent the company in her assigned area and ensure popularizing and creating awareness of company’s products amongst motorists, industries, and public and promote profitable sales of all company’s products while simultaneously exercising adequate supervision and control over the dealer/distributor organization to provide a satisfactory level of services to all sections of customers.
- Determine market demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets.
Work To Be Performed
For General Operations:
- Maintain adequate level of contacts with appropriate level of Govt. officials / businessmen / industrial accounts
- Prepare annual targets for sales representatives and marketing department.
- Solicit lube business of new / existing customers.
- Assist new dealers
- Recommend plans for dealer contests.
- Organize dealer meetings.
- Organize mechanics meets.
- Organize fleet operator’s meets.
- Organize farmer’s meets.
- Ensure attractive displays of company products at dealer’s showrooms and advertising properly displayed.
- Initiate necessary expense budgets for sales promotion/advertising.
- Ensure timely supplies.
- Conduct periodic stock verification
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of statement of account with dealer distributor.
- Review old / slow moving stocks
- Be updated on market information.
- Submit report in time.
For Automotive Market:
- About Company
- Knowledge of company’s strength/R&D
- Company profile (booklet), leaflets
- Price list
- Equivalent Chart
- Knowledge of available products
- Knowledge of competitor activities.
- Area of operation knowledge
- Trouble shooting guide
For Industrial Market:
- Industrial product bulletin
- Price list – competitors
- Purchase order of industrial customers
- Appraisal letters from various companies
- OEM approvals of company
Additional Job Description
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Successfully meet a sales target of N1, 000,000 (One Million) monthly and N5, 000,000 (Five Million) quarterly.
- Generate a sales target periodically with other marketing teams
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for Managers and Executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales team
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Administer the company marketing and sales function to identify and develop new opportunities within existing and new customers for products and services
- Monitor, evaluate and report competitive market conditions. Provide insight for opening to market and sell our products and services
- Research, develop and execute strategies to identify market opportunities. Assist in taking existing products into new markets, new products into existing markets and new products into new markets
- Manage and execute the brand image of the company
- Manage and execute the preparation, issuance, and delivery of marketing materials including websites, sales collateral, graphics, exhibit properties, advertising, and promotional programs
- Manage, and operate within approved marketing budgets supporting overall business plan
- Administer and execute the company customer satisfaction survey, analyze and recommend actions based on status of individual customers or groups of customers
- Organize and support sales and marketing reporting
- Perform other duties and projects as assign
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to increase sales with 85% above other competitive products
- The ability to expand sales within region assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using Job position as the subject of the email.
3 total views, 1 today