Temporary Sales and Marketing Executive
Sales executive function as a vital point of contact between an organization and its clients; responding to queries or objections, offering advice, and promoting the products of the organization. S/he must promote the transportation solutions of their companies to clients and negotiate contracts on their behalf, with the goal of maximizing profits.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
An IT based haulage and logistics concern based in Lagos, Nigeria is desirous of securing the services of experienced professional as Sales and Marketing Executives
- Candidate must have a good first degree in the relevant course and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification.
- S/he must be fluent in English.
- S/he must have extensive experience in managing and coordinating resources within the haulage and logistics industry.
- candidates must have first degree in marketing, shipping and logistics management, business management, and any other related field.
Sales and Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
· Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target for the haulage and logistics company.
· Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls on behalf of the logistics company.
· Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services in Nigeria.
· Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
· Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
· Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationship with freight owners, shippers and carriers
· Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves across Nigeria motorways
· Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
· Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
· Financial: Develop appropriate business strategies, Prepare business plans, budgets and any subsequent revisions, Review monthly business and financial performance against plans and budgets,
· Customer Relationships: Implement customer commitments, evaluate all customer complaints/issues, Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues, Implement a process which quickly/immediately surfaces and documents customer issues/complaints
· Internal Business Processes: Ensure that all business and financial terms are agreed with the customer, documented and appropriately executed/signed-off. Set up and document business processes which assure our revenues and deliver customer satisfaction.
Minimum Skills Required: Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the use of
- Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point etc.
- Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job: Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Integrity and confidentiality, Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers.
- Ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills.
- Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organization and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
73 total views, 1 today