Temporary Sales and Marketing Executive
Sales & marketing executives will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
A corporate branding/gifts company with well-versed experience in the production of point of sale, point of purchase material, marketing materials currently seeks several sales & marketing executives to manage its new and existing accounts, while achieving or exceeding company targets.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product/service awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Device marketing campaigns and activities.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence or competitive analysis for the marketing team.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serves as an advocate and information source for the company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Excellent customer service delivered to the customers and prospects
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of product/service lines and value chain.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- B.sc/HND in Marketing or business-related course
- Minimum of two-five years in a Sales/Marketing role.
- Adequate social media capability
- A savvy computer/software user
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Must reside in Ikoyi, Lekki, Lagos Island axis
SALARY: 50k-60k plus commission
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
87 total views, 1 today