Temporary Sales And Marketing Expert At Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Expert
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools and resources.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing· Work with and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and create appropriate case studies and collateral.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail.
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “Thrives under Pressure” are words that describe you
- Strong communication and presentation skills · Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time –to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success. Previous sales experience is a strong plus.
- MS Project; expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
113 total views, 1 today