Part-Time Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices
. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to launch and push our company’s products. potato chips, corn chips, beverages and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing products and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 8+ years of experience in management in a corporate setting
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Full scale marketing experience
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Age: Must be 40 and above
- Must reside in Abuja, applications from outside Abuja will not be considered at all.
- Must have direct experience in marketing preferably in the FMCG industry
N180,000 – N200,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Position as the subject of the e-mail.
40 total views, 1 today