Temporary Sales and Marketing Representative Job at Graphil Medical Limited
Graphil Medical Limited is an established company located in Ikeja with over 20 (twenty) years of experience in the provision of high-quality medical products and support services to Nigeria’s healthcare sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Representative
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Graphil Medical Limited requires a Sales representative with at least three years of experience who will be responsible for driving sales in the company by marketing and communicating the benefits of the company’s products and being a point of contact between the company and its prospective or current clients
- Presenting, promoting and selling products and services using E-marketing and Traditional marketing tools to prospective and existing customers
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive company and client relationship
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Continuously improving through feedback
Successful applicants in this role will typically have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
What’s in it for you?
You can expect:
- Attractive fixed remuneration and benefits
- Job satisfaction
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field
16 total views, 1 today