Temporary Sales Executive
The Sales Consultant is a Salesperson responsible for acquiring, developing, and retaining customers for Chaandra Healthy Living. The incumbent will be required to provide first-class sales performance by prospecting for customers, qualifying prospects, and converting them to first-time, repeat, and loyal customers. The Sales Consultant is the face of the company with the prospects and existing customers and will be required to answer any questions the consumer might have about the products and services of Chaandra Healthy Living. He will also act as a liaison between customers and the company. He will be responsible for matching the needs and desires of the customers with the services provided by Chaandra Healthy Living.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Meet the sales target set for the territory on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure that all leads are converted on a consistent basis
- Do a physical audit of all the viable retail Pharmacies and Supermarkets in his or her territory and ensure that they are always all stocked
- Create Wellness Consultants that will be responsible for selling to individual customers
- Develop a viable list of qualified prospects that he must call on regularly in his or her territory
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge of Chaandra products
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge and benefits of the products that the company offers
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients daily
- Work closely with the Customer service Officer and the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure that client inquiries are quickly closed
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with products and services
- Assembles all product displays in each shop, market, center during open house programs
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make Virgin Landmark products appeal to customers and prospects based on the environment and current trends
- Use the online platforms available to push products to a given target market and customer groups
- Works with the digital marketing team and customer service officer to develop new sales strategies
- Share success stories with other sales consultants on how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages/weaknesses of other companies and competitors and make it work in his favour
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers Manage expenses to ensure that he stays within the approved budget for every transaction
- Obey all the rules and regulations of the company.
- Come up with innovative sales strategies for the business in his territory
- Send a weekly report of his sales calls to the Sales Manager
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop a rapport with customers
- Candidates for this position must have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree in Medical of Biological Sciences in a recognized University.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- The candidates should preferably be female, within the ages of 25-30
- She must also have a minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Management in a reputable company in Nigeria
- She must be fluent in English and at least one Nigerian Language
- The Sales Consultant will report directly to the Sales Manager of Chaandra Healthy Living.
- Compensation will be 50% Salary and 50% Commission.
- The Sales Consultant will have an official car.
- Time-Oriented, Friendly, Sales, Product Knowledge, People Person
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills; Ability to write sales reports
- Sound presentation skill; Good in public Speaking
- Good interpersonal skill; Ability to influence people, Ability to empathize with customers, Excellent ability to understand and relate with different types of customers
- Resilient Organizational awareness and ability to relate up to those above him, across to those on the same level with him and down to those below him in the organization
- Unimpeachable integrity; Morally sound
- Good understanding of the geography of Lagos and environs
- Good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication
- Computational Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Experience Management
- Decision Making
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
63 total views, 1 today