Temporary Sales Executive
As a Sales Executive, you will discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction. Have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Required skills & proficiencies:
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Inventory Control
- Commercial acumen
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Great eye for detail
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
7 total views, 1 today