Temporary Sales Executive – Oral care
Our company is looking for a sales executive (oral-care) to be responsible for generating sales leads and meeting sales goals. You will be responsible for promoting and sell our oral care products to key healthcare professionals and Modern trade clients As a Sales executive (Oral care), you’ll sell our company’s oral-care products to a variety of clients which include dental clinics, pharmacies, supermarkets, and hypermarts. You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our oral-care products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Sales executives (Oral-care) serve as a key link between our company and our clients.
- As part of your role, you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the Oral-care products you sell, as well as work with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
As a Sales executive (Oral-care), you’ll need to:
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with specialized clients such as dentists, dental nurses, and pharmacists. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Provide detailed product information of our Oral-care products to our specialized clients through meetings and cold calling. You will also make arrangements for the provision of product training for our specialized clients
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with procurement teams of Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, and retail pharmacies. This may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage assigned budgets for logistics and supply within your territory
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- 2 – 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, and business development. (Experience in sales of pharmaceutical/healthcare/dental products will be an added advantage)
- Experience in sales and marketing to modern trade channels is important.
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport customers
- Strong team player, able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to use MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to use google maps mobile application
Location: Lagos Mainland
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
46 total views, 1 today