Temporary Sales Manager
The Sales Manager who will report directly to the Managing Director & CEO of Chaandra Limited will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and leading the Sales Operation and Sales Team of Chaandra Limited to deliver the sales objectives for the year.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Working with the management of the company to design and execute business plans that drive awareness and acquisition of customers for Chaandra
- Work closely with the sales team which consists of sales consultants to ensure that that they achieve the following.
- Create and implement a sales and marketing plan for the company
- Drive the execution of the plan
- Review progress on a monthly basis and produce a report for the directors of the company
- Call on the right type of customers on a daily basis
- Achieve the individual set targets
- Coach the sales consultants on the job
- Work with the sales consultants to ensure that all leads and prospects are converted to actual customers
- Follow up on existing customers to ensure that they complete their payments and take ownership of their property
- Create a rich pool of leads that the sales consultants can call on and ultimately convert to customers
- Resolve issues that may arise between the sales consultants and clients, leads and prospects
- Ensure effective use of time by the sales team through a call on qualified prospects
- Manage expenses to ensure that the team stays within the approved budget for every transaction
- Recommend erring team members for discipline to the HR manager.
- Do on the job training for sales consultants and recommend them for external training when necessary
- He will set sales targets for the sales consultants that are broken down into annual and weekly sales targets
- The sales manager will also be responsible for evaluating the performance of individual sales consultant on a monthly basis
- He will come up with innovative sales strategies for the business
- He will support the sales consultants in the day to day planning of their sales activities
- Will be required to meet with the sales consultants once every week
- Candidates for this position must have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree in science or any of the humanities in a recognized university in Nigeria or any of the ECOWAS countries.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage
- He/She must also have a minimum of 5 years experience in selling in a multinational or blue-chip company in Nigeria.
- He/She must be fluent in English and at least one Nigerian Language
- The candidate must be within the age of 35-45 years
- The Sales Manager will be provided an official car.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team of salespeople from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent ability to understand and relate with different types of customers
- Organizational awareness and ability to relate up to those above him, across to those on the same level with him and down to those below him in the organization
- Unimpeachable integrity; Morally sound
- Good understanding of the geography of Lagos and environs
Salary range:NGN 150,000 – 200,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
97 total views, 1 today