Temporary Sales Managers At Meritabode Nigeria
Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria.
The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do.
With over eight years of hard work and dedication, we have built projects of all sizes, which include estate development, building constructions and renovation and facility management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job category: Sales
- The Business Development Manager shall work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The candidate shall be responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations and exhibitions.
- Make sales of plots of land
- Meet up with the monthly target
- Represent the organization in sales meetings, sales presentation and sales rallies.
- Identify new markets and business
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets; arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Writing adequate sales & marketing report as requested and submit to line manager
- Working effectively and efficiently with your team
- Assist your team head in organizing, supervising and coordinating the team.
- And any other duties that the organization may deem fit to delegate to you from time to time.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / BSC in any discipline.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Good number of years in a similar position.
- Previous experience in real estate sales
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good customer Relationship.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Sales and Margins Customer expansion Product Range expansion Geographical expansion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14 total views, 1 today