Temporary Sales / Marketing Executive Job at Smoke Box Nigeria
Smoke Box Nigeria is one of Nigerian’s foremost smoking accessories company that covers a vast range of product of luxurious quality at affordable prices. Our range of product includes over 500 different types of product accessories ranging from pipes, cigars, shisha pots, flavours, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales / Marketing Executive
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales / Marketing Executive who has excellent sales and marketing skills in delivering our product to our proposed clients.
- Address customers’ inquiries about products and services offered.
- Keep customers current with updated pricing information
. * Process accepted orders, maintain accurate daily records, and provide necessary follow up.
- Demonstrating and presenting products to customers.
- Identify and secure business opportunities for the company.
- Ensure proper and up-to-date record-keeping of customer database.
- Follow up with online lead generation.
- Establish customers need and selling allocated products accordingly.
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after sales services to maintain and retain customers.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- Negotiating sales contracts with new and existing customers.
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Provide strategic support on sales growth-related projects.
- Adhere strictly to the company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics.
- Graduate of any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Sales / Marketing.
- Good knowledge of Ms Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent skill in sales and marketing.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Customer service skills.
- Excellent Analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to listen attentively.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: and using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The ideal candidate should be willing to work late as the job resumption and closing time is from 10 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday – Weekend inclusive.
- Applicants in Kano are encouraged to apply or if you do not reside in Kano, you should be willingly to relocate.
12 total views, 2 today