Temporary Sales/ Marketing Executive
Our Client, a media agency based in Lagos seeks to employ a smart Sales/Marketing Executive with a minimum 5 years experience in a sales role to drive its outdoor Advertising business.
The successful candidate would have experience in Advertising sales roles or marketing communications, have an excellent command of English (writing and speaking) must be self driven as this role is commission based. The higher the sales the higher the commission.
This is a highly competitive role and more suited to individuals who can command respect through delivery in presentations to clients.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure stock availability for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- BSc/HND from a reputable institution
148 total views, 1 today