Full-Time Sales & Marketing Manager
We are urgently recruiting for a Sales and marketing manager in our hotel. This candidate will be responsible for maximizing our hotel’s revenues by developing programmer to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities. Post hotel details on destination websites and online booking sites to increase reach to your target audience. Collaborating with other meeting venues to offer their delegates accommodations or meeting space can give you access to other potential customers.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What we expect from this Candidate:
- Analyzes current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
- Meets with representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Networks with wedding planners and special event planners to encourage hotel bookings.
- Designs and advertises special group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Manages accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures that guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Is willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Is familiar with the workings of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Works well with a variety of different individuals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Business, Marketing or Finance and most also hold Master’s Degrees in similar fields.
- Managers must also have several years of experience in the sales and marketing sector, preferably in the hospitality section.
- Most have also held a lower-level managerial position prior to their appointment as hotel sales managers.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Ikeja, Lagos State
₦ 250,000 per month
Our company, into financial and management services, with her head office in Ikeja, and branches at different locations in Lagos and other states; is in need of a marketing and sal…
Boss Hotels & Suites
BOSS Hotels & Suites is a thriving hotel in Lagos comprising 40 rooms, 3 lounges and a restaurant. To accelerate our growth, we are now looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Man…
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehi…
61 total views, 1 today