Temporary Sales & Marketing Officer at Crafts Village Nigeria™
Date Posted: 2021-03-08
Crafts Village Nigeria™ is a creative brand that proffers solutions in the creative industry in Nigeria by offering a multidisciplinary platform to BUY, SELL, PROMOTE & LEARN all things Arts, Crafts. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales & Marketing Officer in Lagos (Surulere).
- A Sales & Marketing Officer is one who accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs.
- They present and sell our products or services to individuals or businesses. They contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales & Marketing Officer to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Promote and sell products/services of the Crafts Village® Marketplace to existing and prospective customers
- Find new ways to build and grow both our online/offline sales and create incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Receive & attend to customer inquiries/orders via all available channels.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and Director
- Process both online/offline orders by arranging pick up of products from all vendors.
- Manage, schedule & work with the Crafts Village dispatch riders/delivery partners to ensure prompt delivery nationwide.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Analyze track sales & produce regular sales & status reports highlighting successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement.
- OND, HND, BSc degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Must be internet savvy; i.e. a thorough understanding of social media as a marketing tool, web content management techniques & online business practices.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12th March, 2021, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
58 total views, 1 today