Temporary Sales & Marketing Officer Job at HOR Logistics
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing organisations in the Logistics and Transportation business. We offer local and international deliveries, Cargo service and so on. Founded in 2017, we have rapidly grown and have now expanded our services to include Checkout assistance, International shipping from the UK and the US, and delivery services within Nigeria. We empower people through our Logistics Synergy programme, Fleet management and Mentorship programmes.
At HOR Logistics, we are dedicated to providing top-notch logistics services to people both in Nigeria and in the diaspora. We work hard to make life easier and better by providing solutions to the many hitches that come with logistics. We do this through the variety of services we offer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Officer
Job Locations: Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline.
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purpose.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnership.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media too.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with the ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value-adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for the designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title & Location (eg: “Sales and Marketing Officer, Lagos”) as the subject of the email.
21 total views, 1 today