Temporary Sales / Marketing Officer Job at Me cure Healthcare Limited
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare.
During the past four years, we have launched seven healthcare diagnostic centres in Nigeria (including three public-private partnership centres signed with Abia and Ondo). We have also opened a Me Cure Eye Center, which is our state-of-the-art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat, and perform vision-related surgeries.
We’re currently working on commissioning the first oncology centre in West Africa, with a tentative open date of 2018. We are the first and only healthcare company to introduce PET CT to Nigeria, which is a revolutionary and highly advanced tool for cancer diagnosis
At Me Cure, we hire only the most highly trained professional technicians and medical professionals, and we use only the best cutting-edge tools and technology to provide world-class service to the Nigerian people. Me Cure Healthcare Limited was accredited ISO 9001:2012 & ISO 15189 in the year of 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales / Marketing Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Good communication skills
- Product Knowledge
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Target Market Analysis
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent teamwork.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
29 total views, 1 today