Temporary Sales Officer
Sales officer must have experience in Property management/Real Estate/Facilities Management marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Oversee sales process to attract new market.
- Establish sales target and ensure they are met consistently
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Educate prospective customers on the services rendered by the company
- Digital /Online marketing activities
- Prospect new potential clients and maintain existing customers relationship within the real
- Estate/Facility Management Industry
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet the company’s business plans and growth strategies.
- Managing Social media and Social media Marketing tools.
- Undertaking marketing Campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities.
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tools.
- Managing Advertisements online and offline.
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
- Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed
- Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues
- Assess the targeted quality of business coming in; refocusing efforts if off track.
Applicant Must be:
- Increase Sales.
- Organize Sales Visit.
- Increase Productivity.
- Work with Target
Qualification & Experience
- Have sound academic background BSc/HND/ in Marketing or any related discipline
- 5 years experience in Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the ability to meet and exceed given target
- Must reside in Abuja
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Impeccable customers service skills
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today