Full-Time Sales Officer Job at LOPTERRA
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company with offices in Nigeria and South Africa. Our goal is to ensure that we successfully provide services that meet and exceed our client’s expectations. This is reflected in the delivery of our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Code: LPT/D/SO2
Job Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Ensure proper after-sales service.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Conduct and implement sales rounds at various sales channels.
- Respond to client’s enquiries timely.
- Generate leads and nurture client relationships with B2B and B2C clients.
- Manage showroom sales
. * Channel supply sales
- Improve sales conversion rate.
- Generate sales and Increase sales pipeline robustly and close sales deals.
- Deliver monthly sales targets
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Submit Sales Pipeline and Report to the management team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably selling UPS/Inverters/AVRs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Flexible, proactive and persistent
- Ability to use social media platforms with little or no supervision.
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated, should be able to deliver sales targets with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills required
- Potential candidates must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Growth was driven (both personal and company-wise)
- Successful candidates will be remunerated with N70,000.00 per month plus commission and other benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: Please use Job code as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored.
12 total views, 1 today