Temporary Sales Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services Institution is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy SalesExecutivesto help us build up our business activities.
- The Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- B.Sc in any discipline with one year sales experience.
- 1 year Experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with “Job title” as subject of the email.
10 total views, 1 today