Full-Time Sales Point invoice Officer
We are seeking a highly capable sales point invoice officer to join our Team. In this role, you will be responsible for approving invoices, archiving invoice data, and handling multiple client accounts. You will also be required to attend to clients’ queries.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Implementing invoicing procedures.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices.
- Defining invoicing data types and maintaining databases.
- Investigating slow approvals.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data, as well as filing contracts.
- Verifying tax information.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
- OND/HND in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced proficiency in invoicing software
- Extensive experience in processing invoices.
- Must be highly computer Literate
- Knowledge of accounting databases and recordkeeping.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Express.
- Advanced ability to collaborate, manage client requests, and answer queries.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Location: The candidate should be residing at Apapa, Agege, and Ejigbo/Ikotun and Environs.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
77 total views, 1 today