Temporary Sales Representative
Macadams publishers limited is an academic publishing company with headquarters in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1998 as a limited liability company. We are reputed for writing, publishing, and marketing educational books for young people in different educational levels viz: Creche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in total compliance with contemporary educational curriculum and government-approved syllabuses. We cut across Nigeria, West Africa and are gradually capturing the African Continent. Our vision is to deliver quality academic books for the absolute transformation of young minds to fit into contemporary times, character, and learning.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Sources customer, schools for MACADAMS
- Make oral and visual presentations to prospective and current customers.
- Receive orders from current and prospective clients
- Advise customers on the need to make early requisition
- Liaise with Sales and supply unit to ensure that customer’s specifications are followed.
- Follow-up the entire process until the books are delivered to the client.
- Collate requisition and sends it to sales for discussion and agreement with the client.
- Also collate complaints, suggestions, and recommendations for consideration.
- Make recommendations and specifications for the production planning through sales forecast.
- Prepare avenue for Marketing/Sales Manager’s interface with the clients.
- Liaise directly with clients in conjunction with the Sales team on arising problems.
Salary: NGN 35,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
72 total views, 1 today