Temporary Sales Representative
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Field Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Marketing products to Supermarkets and other local stores
- Selling products to customers
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Increase sales of products
- Promoting products and covering designated locations.
- Supplying customers at designated locations when orders are placed
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Hands-on experience in sales
- Must have proven experience with FMCG.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- .Must be smart and result-oriented
- Must be ready to work on the field
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- High School Certificate
- Must reside on the mainland
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
16 total views, 1 today