Full-Time Sales Specialist – Intern at Microsoft
Date Posted: 2021-08-17
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Specialist – Intern in Nigeria.
- You identify our customers’ challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions.
- You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement.
- Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
- Positions Microsoft solutions in the competitive landscape through research and collaboration utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions.
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipelines for territory and forecasts resource needs.
- Meets with customers on-site to deepen relationships and solution development.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
11 total views, 1 today