Temporary Sales Specialist Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Specialist
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an innovative Sales Specialist with a great analytical mind to join our team.
- The Sales Specialist will be tasked with leading the sales team and providing training to new hires, performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts and advertising budgets, as well as updating existing marketing strategies
. * You should also be able to amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth.
- To be successful as a Sales Specialist, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely. Top candidates have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
- Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
- Proven 3 years experience on Sales
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
- Ability to remain professional.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Must reside on the Island (V.I, Lekki & Aja Axis)
- 70,000 Naira and Commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their forward their CV / Resumes to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet to the above requirements.
14 total views, 1 today