Full-Time School Administrator/Manager
Seeking an administrator that is eager to work and learn fast. You will assist Brain Crest Academy with general admin duties. Long term experience not necessary if you’re a fast learner, computer savvy and ready to work.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage day-to-day activities of the school
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain communication with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Must live within Alu Rumuekini, airport road, uniport or location where you’re able to commute to Rumuekini
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
20 total views, 1 today