Full-Time SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
A qualified administrator with over 5 years of professional experience. Eager to help Frontline International School’s clients through first-class treatment plan development and assessment skills.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage day-to-day activities at an elementary or secondary school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
- Must live within Woji, Port Harcourt.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
408 total views, 1 today