Part-Time School Bus Driver Job at Cindy Oaks
At Cindy Oaks Montessori Preschool and Elementary school, we create the happiest and friendliest environment for all families with children from age three months to 12 year olds and extend our care to all programs. Cindy Oaks was birthed with the yearning to fill the gap many Nigerian children experience during their early years – the foundation stage. We aim to fill young learners with new experiences that will propel them into exploration and discovery of their innermost desire, interest and talents.
A pupil at Cindy Oaks School acquires quality education that he can position him anywhere in the world for future endeavours
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: School Bus Driver
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible and reliable school bus driver to transport students to and from school following a scheduled route and ensuring their safety. The school bus driver’s responsibilities include ensuring proper vehicle maintenance, observing safety and traffic rules, and maintaining order among students while they are on the bus.
- To be successful as a school bus driver you should enjoy working with children and strictly observe passenger transport regulations. Ultimately, a top-notch school bus driver should be meticulous when it comes to vehicle inspections and regard passenger safety as the highest priority.
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
- High School Diploma / NCE preferred.
- Drivers license required.
- Clean driving record.
- Previous experience as a bus driver.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Working knowledge of first aid procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the address below with their CV and driver’s license for a walk-in-interview between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm:
Cindy Oaks School,
3b, Zainab Crescent, Medina Estate,
Gbagada – Lagos State.
55 total views, 1 today