Full-Time School Secretary
We are urgently hiring for School secretary. As a School secretary, you should have the skills to communicate with various people and keep all educational programs running.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Broadoak School is a leading academic institution in Owerri. The School aims to achieve excellence through a holistic approach to the development of every aspect of the individual. Teaching and learning are designed to be fun and rewarding. Pupils are well supported to realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods.
The Broadoak School community is one that prepares young people for the challenges and responsibilities of the outside world and aims to educate children for a changing world by instilling a spirit of service, cultivating self-motivation and self-discipline as the basis of leadership at all levels.
- Administrative Officer Responsibilities:
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the school
- Manage budgets, logistics, and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping, and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train, and advise staff
- Counsel Students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies, and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Maintaining office equipment, purchasing supplies, and completing data retrieval are also tasks completed by secretaries.
- The secretary will perform functions, such as creating spreadsheets, meeting presentations, reports, or databases.
- Proven experience as a School Administrator
- Experience as an educator is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Degree in Education or similar field; post-graduate degree is a plus
- Three year’s experience
Salary Range: NGN 80,000 – 150,000
- Performance bonus,
- Medical health insurance
- Furnished accommodation for any successful applicant relocating to Owerri.
Closing date: 15 August 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
43 total views, 1 today