Full-Time Secretary/Admin Clerk (PMO) – GS3
Under the overall supervision of the WHO Country Operations Officer, and direct supervision of the PEP Cluster Lead, the incumbent will perform the following duties: * Manage office correspondence and support the distribution of correspondence, documents via electronic mail, courier services or other means to the relevant offices (National, Zone and State).
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as photocopier, printer, scanner, and maintain supplies; produce photocopies and packages of materials for meetings as required.
- Support in organizing internal and external meetings.
- Collects and deliver mails, pouches and other communication from and to courier companies, government agencies and other institution; maintains a mail movement register.
- Assist in preparing brochures, periodic reports, and articles on grant programs, and reports,
speeches and presentations for lectures and special events, as and when required. * Assist the office works during the office hours:
- Provide tea/ coffee or refreshments for guests/visitors
- Provide support to staff services such as travel, expense claims, document retrieval, inventory, etc.
- Assist with the procurement of office items, etc
- Performs any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Competencies; 1. Communicating Credibly and Effectively 2. Foster integration and teamwork; 3. Produce results; 4. Move forward in a changing environment; 5. Manage resources effectively.
Functional Knowledge and Skills: –
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Word
- Essential: Completion of secondary school followed by administrative and secretarial training.
- Desirable: Diploma in public administration, secretarial studies or its equivalent
Essential: At least 2 years’ experience commensurate with the duties of the posts and its grade in an
international, public or private organization of repute
- Desirable: Experience in administrative support positions within WHO or another UN agency is an asset. Experience in Oracle-based systems or another ERP-like system is an asset.
Essential – Fluency in English.
Desirable – Working knowledge of French would be an advantage.
World Health Organization
3 total views, 1 today