Part-Time Secretary Job at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, a top conglomerate in Nigeria with several subsidiary corporations in Construction, Real Estate, Legal, Hotels, Properties, Finance and others, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a top conglomerate in Nigeria with several subsidiary corporations in construction, real estate, legal, hotels, properties, finance and others, is currently hiring a Secretary whose sole responsibility will be to drive all activities of the office and report to the chairman, map out innovative strategies, organize trade missions/events and promote business development
- The Secretary is responsible for a wide variety of strategic and administrative duties to the group and chairman.
- The Secretary acts as custodian of the assets of the company and manage the operation of the office of the chairman and group.
- The Security shall be responsible for the maintenance, security and proper recording of the organizations records and assets as required by law and made available as when required by authorized persons.
- He shall act as custodian of minutes, updating resolution and ordinance books in accordance with retention, and oversee filling minutes of any meeting and in an appropriate filling system.
- He shall attend all meetings of the company; represent the organization in external events where necessary and as directed by the board, chairman or authorized persons.
- He shall maintain company committee member lists for: Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Workforce Development Committee, and other committee meetings as required
- The Secretary coordinates all required events, functions and others to execute the directives of the chairman or board of directors.
- B.Sc or HND International Relations or any related field.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years relevant work experience in litigation law firm or corporate office with a lot of secretarial & typing abilities
- Expectational experience client interference and engagement
View & Apply
56 total views, 1 today