Part-Time Security Audit Inspector At United Nigeria Airlines – 5 Openings
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Audit Inspector
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo and Asaba-Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- Exercise operational control for the responsibility of safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight
- Authorize the release of an aircraft to operate in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Operational Flight Plan
- Analyze operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may constrain, impede or benefit operational capabilities inclusive of, but not limited to weather, facilities, Air Traffic Control, and aircraft performance.
- Communicate to Air Traffic Control Services all Operational Flight Plan requirements.
- Capture up-to-date flight progress information of assigned flight movements (Flight Watch) and to ensure that the flight movement information is both current and accurate.
- Provide and communicate revised Operational Flight Plans to optimize revenue payload potential while maintaining adequate Safety standards
- Coordinate all planning aspects of both training and test flights.
- Ensure the performance of safe and efficient Flight Dispatch in accordance with all NCAA and foreign governmental rules and regulations, Company operating manuals, and Corporate policies and procedures.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- Relevant educational qualifications are BSc., HND or OND in any field of study
- At least two years flight dispatch experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
Application Closing Date
17th October 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as subject of the mail.
78 total views, 1 today