Part-Time Security Consultant At Chartwell Securities Limited
Chartwell Securities Limited, a company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Testing and analyzing assets for potential security threats.
- Identifying possible security threats and determining the best security measures.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats.
- Coordinating and briefing a team of security specialists and assigning tasks.
- Meeting with clients to discuss security measures, provide information, and explained the designed system.
- Running risk assessment and security tests and designing countermeasures to eliminate as many potential risks as possible.
- Compiling and presenting reports on the test results.
- Suggesting improvements to existing security systems.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, tools, trends, and technology.
- Training staff to recognize and defend against security breaches and risks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Science, Computer Science, Security, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in security management or similar.
- Excellent technical skills for building security architecture aligned with the business’s requirements.
- Strong computer coding and endpoint security skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to present technical jargon in an understandable way.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- A highly logical, honest, and objective nature.
- Good teamwork and time management skills.
N900,000 – N1,100,000 annually
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
75 total views, 1 today