Part-Time Security Coordinator At United Nigeria Airlines
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager / Chief Security Officer
- Prepare daily crew movement reports
- Record all requests made for transport on a daily basis
- Maintain records of distribution of all security equipment and also ensure their repairs when necessary
- Manage all petty complaints from staff concerning security, especially with respect to access control (electronic or manual), and any other security related matter
- Ensure timely, precise and accurate compilation of data & maintain all relevant data captured
- Vet all the invoices coming into security department with a view to identifying discrepancy and report same to head of security
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSc. Degree in Social Science / Behavioural Science / Criminology.
- At least 2 year’s aviation experience coupled with 3 years general security administration in a multinational/reputable company required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be Proactive & Innovative
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be smart and vigilant at all times
- Must be a team player
Application Closing Date
22nd October 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as subject of the mail.
129 total views, 1 today