Part-Time Security Guard Job at HCD RoyalConnect Limited
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited, is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our Clients to advance their business intersts and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Security Guard
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Prominent Security Firm in the above location needs the services of Security Guards urgently.
The duties and responsibilities of the Security Guards are but NOT limited to the following:
- The Operatives will be under the direct supervision of the Security Supervisors.
- Perform patrol duties at various work sites of buildings and grounds.
- Check, inspect and determine gates, main and rear doors, windows and backyards are secure.
- Inspect and verify equipment and machinery if they are in good condition.
- Check and inspect work premises for any water pipe, leakages, fire hazards and other risk factors.
- Guard company’s property and assets against thefts and fire hazards.
- Check and screen visitors entering the guarded premises.
- Permit only visitors who are authorized to enter the premises.
- Monitor and report rules violations like loitering and smoking at a work place.
- Ensure that employees do not carry in or carry out any forbidden articles or items.
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate security laws and regulations.
- Patrol Business Premisesto check for signs of intrusion, ensure that doors are locked, and investigate the presence of any suspicious individuals.
- Monitor the Entrance of Visitors, Vendors and Othersand The guard must also document this entry for later review, if necessary.
- Write Daily Reportsto keep business owners and other security guards aware of important events.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE or CITY & GUILD / NCE / OND etc
- Ability to read and write; so as to relate with people rightly on daily basis.
- Good Verbal Communication Skills; should be articulate, firm and self-confident when speaking to individuals.
- Good Judgment and Decision Making Skills; in the event of a break-in, a fire or a natural disaster.
- Must reside around Lekki, Ajah, Obalende, Lagos Island & VI
NGN20,000 – 25,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Resume to: with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
10 total views, 1 today