Full-Time Security Officer
We are a hospitality and leisure company looking to fill the role of a Security Officer, whose responsibility is to oversee the protection of the physical and intellectual assets of a business or company. You’ll ensure proper security and safety measures are in place. You might control the access and distribution of sensitive company information such as trade secrets, recipes, blueprints, prototypes, and other physical or intellectual property.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site in a polite and customer-focused manner
- Manage access control to the site
- Issuing passes to visitors and staff members
- Internal and external patrols
- Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
- Respond to emergency situations
- A minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- At least 2 years of work experience as a security officer
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must pass a background check
- Good observation and communication skills
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
88 total views, 1 today